Our Ejector Design and Installation manual will guide you to a successful installation of your ejector.
For maximum efficiency of your ejector consider these tips:
- Decrease suction height, rather than delivery height.
- Avoid multiple and sharp bends on pipe.
- Avoid bends close to ejector. Bends should be placed 5 x diameter of the pipe from the ejector.
- Bend radius should be more than 1.5 x diameter of the pipe.
- Install the ejector with pipes of similar- or greater -diameter.
Ranking of installation possibilities by efficiency. All examples in the manual are made with fluid tanks.